Laurel Street Arts
733 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
11 am - 7 pm
11 am - 8 pm
10 am - 8 pm
noon - 5 pm
Studio is closed
Order curbside pick up at our NEW online store!
Monday & Thursday 1pm-4pm
drop off completed To Go Kits
Tuesday & Saturday 1pm-4pm
pick up Pre-Ordered To Go Kits
• A reservation and $100 deposit must be made for any party of 8 or more. A 50% deposit must be made for a party with fewer than 8. Without this, we can't guarantee studio space or enough help for your group. The deposit is fully refundable up to 7 days before the party date when it becomes non-refundable. The deposit will be subtracted from the final bill on the day of the event.
• Final payment is due at the end of the event. (Note: We don't keep your credit card information from your deposit.)
• Coupons and discounts do not apply to parties unless specifically stated. Prices are subject to change without notice unless a deposit has been made.
• Parties and prices are subject to change and do not include tax.
• The party is to begin and end at the agreed upon times. Please have your guests arrive and depart on time. If your party runs longer than the agreed upon time, a charge of $100 per 1/4 hour may be added to the final bill. You may arrive 15 minutes early to decorate the table area reserved for your event.
• Items may be upgraded to more expensive pieces at the party host’s discretion - simply pay the difference in the cost per piece.
• Host is responsible for all items painted by their guests. We try to keep guests to items in the agreed upon price range. However, in the event a guest chooses to paint a piece of bisque that is over the contracted price or an additional piece, we will add the difference to the final bill.
• If a guest is unable to finish their artwork in the allotted time, we will send the piece home with the guest so they may return at their convenience and at no additional charge to finish the item.
• Our parties are drop off parties. The host plus 3 adults may stay. $8 will be charged for each additional adult and arrangements must be made in advance for adults to attend. Adults creating a project will be charged the standard adult studio fee plus the cost of the piece.
At Laurel Street Arts, we want everyone to have a good time and create a work of art. To aid in this goal, we set forth the following conditions:
• AT NO TIME ARE CHILDREN TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED. A $100 SURCHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BILL IF CHILDREN ARE LEFT UNATTENDED FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME DURING YOUR EVENT.
• Our kids’ parties are all about the Art, so only cake or cupcakes and drinks are permitted. The host is responsible for the food and paper products, plastic ware, etc. No snacks, fruit, or other food items are allowed at kids’ parties. (Adult parties/events with food require special arrangements).
• We will call the party host to pick up all fired artwork (usually one week after the party). Individual pickup is only provided at an additional cost and only when arrangements are made in advance. We cannot be responsible for breakage of any items left more than two weeks after the date of the party and will not hold any items longer than 30 days after the date of the party.
• Our party crafts are handmade by the guests. Art is imperfect and accidents happen no matter how careful we are. We appreciate the customer’s understanding.
• We provide everything needed for the creative side of the party and clean up the mess, too. We are not responsible for serving the refreshments.
• The following items are NOT permitted inside the studio at any time: Pinatas, silly string, confetti/glitter, balls or noisemakers. Please hand goodie bags and balloons out to guests as they leave the studio.